me & madison

Saturday, April 07, 2007

well life's busy as usual. News for those who don't know.. Rob and I are expecting, I'll be having the baby late august or early september (due to complications, Dr. will decide when closer to time.) otherwise baby is doing great being closely monitered as well am I , since the dr. knows what to watch fore this time. i actully started gaing weight a bit (with madi I was down to 103lbs at 9 months).
Madison is very excited to be a big sister --but only if it's a girl--if it's a boy she says it has to wear dresses and lipstick. we are very excited as well due to surgery i had last summer if we wanted a child we were given a time line that we had to concieve in and at that only a small likley hood of it, and we did within the time and have made it past most of the things they were worried about--very few women have been able to concieve after the surgery i had. So I guess this is our miracle baby.
A little nervous were kind of at the "easy" stage with Madi and know where gonna start the whole baby thing again I sometimes wonder if were nuts!
So we are now also looking to buy a new house as ours is in a great neighbourhood (first ave.) but only 2 bdrms, so it looks like will be getting a mortgage we can't afford (bank thinks we can) but I'm pretty sure that when you have 2 kids a dog , fish and a hamster ur suposed to have more bills than u want! I'm just happy we got approved enough to pick what we like and we still get to keep the house we have and rent it out.
and then the other cool thing is that when I start my Mat. leave this summer Rob and i have decided that I won't be going to back to work unless i want to. And that I'll just stay home to raise Madi and the baby which to me is a dream come true to be able to do that. People say I'll go nuts having to be home home all day I think I'll love it it has always bothered me so much all the time Madi has spent in daycares and with babysitters while I work and now I won't have to do that. Most people have high career goals and I admire them for that (HEATHER) but for me getting to a stay at home mom will be beyond fufilling.
well anywasy gotta go , I want to get all the Easter stuff ready for tomorrow before Madi gets home so I'm not making her basket at midnight!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Jan said…

    CONGRATULATIONS Mom and Dad!

    Congratulations, Madi, on becoming a big sister soon!

    Hope all goes well. Take care of yourself and baby. The rest will fall into place. I still can't afford my two girls or all that we give them. But, we manage and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd sacrifice anything for them...and I love it!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Hi BJ, Happy Mother's Day from the US, and just FYI, you've been tagged! (See my blog...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home