me & madison

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Madison has been so busy lately --school has started it's hard to belive my baby is in kindergarten, she generally loves it , but not so much today it was the first time she cried when I went to leave, and I really didn't want to go , but she'll get more used to it. She is in a JK/SK split and there is only 5 JK kids in her class so they are starting to learn to read already , words can't explain how you feel the first time you see your child trying to sound out the words to read. were also busy with swimming and acro-dance class which is a gymnastics dance combo class and skating lessons start soon. we held off on her gymnastics traing until winter I didn't want to try to fit in 8 hrs a week traing as well as school started so were taking abreak to get in a routine.
Every night we sit down and do her homework--YES homework in JK nothing major but I guess they start a lot earlier now and then she likes to play school with her stuffed animals---She's busy taking attendance right now( bear , moose, baby, shrek , big puppy , little puppy ) -yep their all there--Too cute!!! I love her so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home